Boost your health knowledge by playing these interactive health games.
- Healthy Eating for Kids (Department of Agriculture)
Disaster Preparation and Recovery
- Disaster Master (Department of Homeland Security)
Drug Use and Addiction
- Drug Use and Effects (National Institute on Drug Abuse)
Drugs and Young People
Insect Bites and Stings
- Stinging Insect Matching Game (American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology)
- Surgery of the Future App (National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering)
Vision Impairment and Blindness
- Braille Bug: Games (American Foundation for the Blind)
The information on this site should not be used as a substitute for professional medical care or advice. Contact a health care provider if you have questions about your health.