- Find a Clinic
- Health Services
- About Phynet
Allergies and Asthma can have a major impact on the overall quality of life and that each patient has unique qualities and needs. PhyNet Family Clinics provide a wide variety of personalized treatments for allergy, asthma and immunology problems, including allergic rhinitis (hay fever), food allergies, chronic infections, reactions to medications and immunizations, hives and other allergy-related problems.
FACTS ABOUT ALLERGIES
• 1 in 3 people suffers from allergies.
• As many as 2/3 of patients with allergic symptoms tend to be misdiagnosed. Many allergic diseases are symptomatically treated by means of pharmacotherapy which is not always the best course of treatment.
• If you have allergies, there is a 30% percent chance your child will have allergies. If you and your spouse have allergies, there is a 50% chance your child will have allergies.
• Allergic conditions are the most common health issue affecting children in the U.S.
• In 2016, 8.2% of adults and 8.4% of children were diagnosed with hay fever.
ALLERGY TESTING & IMMUNOTHERAPY
We found patients are being tested and treated more effectively within the primary care setting. Diagnosis and treatment for allergies, including administering immunotherapy buildup is more convenient for patients, and preferred by patients from their PhyNet primary care provider — the one most familiar with their medical history and trusted to manage their health.
ALLERGY TESTING BENEFITS
Testing is the most accurate diagnosis to determine the cause of your symptoms. Test results provide invaluable evidence-based medicine for your provider to accurately diagnosis and treat your allergies. Patients who get tested claim discovering their triggers was beneficial in avoiding symptom caused situations.
PhyNet Family Clinics offers to test for airborne allergies and food allergies. Our Airborne allergy test provides patients with their sensitivity to 36 of the most common airborne allergens in the East Texas region. The food allergy test provides patients with their sensitivity to the top 20 most common foods that cause food allergies. The test results rank a patient's sensitivity to each allergen on a scale of 0 to 5.
PhyNet Family Clinics offers invitro allergy testing, which is the easiest, most accurate way to diagnose symptoms that are causing Allergy, Sinusitis, and Asthma. Invitro – the one simple blood test, affords optimal patient management that avoids unnecessary and costly referrals. Additionally, providers are able to diagnose and provide treatment regimens in a timely manner. Patients prefer high quality, accurate testing and diagnosis to determine their allergy triggers. From a health standpoint, all patients that suffer from rhinitis, sinusitis, and asthma would benefit from having such knowledge about their health.
In vitro benefits:
• One simple blood test to obtain multiple results
• No risk of anaphylaxis
• No need to stop medications
• Performed regardless of skin conditions
• Valuable diagnostic tool for following development and
prognosis of sensitization in childhood• A convenient method for pediatric and geriatric patients.
DISCOVER THE CAUSE OF YOUR ALLERGIES
Talk to your provider about testing which provides the most accurate diagnosis of your allergy sickness. Your PhyNet provider can prescribe more effective treatment plans when you are tested. Get peace of mind, discover your airborne and food allergies.